1. Pointing towards a person in photograph, Sandeepan said, “He is the only son of the father of my sister’s brother.” How is that person related to Sandeepan?
Read the given information and answer the following questions based on it.
1. A+B means A is the mother of B
2. A#B means A is the son of B
3. A – B means A is the husband of B
4. A*B means A is the brother of B
Four persons, Rohan, Sangeetha, Tanay and Ulrika are related to one another in the following way:-
R # S – T and U * T
2. Which two persons are uncle and nephew?
a. T and U c. U and S
b. R and S d. U and R
3. Among the four given statements, which one is superfluous and not required to establish the relationship between the above?
4. If Radhika is the mother of Shailesh and Priyannk, and Tanay is the husband of R, then how is Radhika related to Tanay?
5. Manasi is the mother of N. N’s father Shiv has 3 children. Based on this information, state which of the following is definitely true:
a. Shiv has 3 daugthers
b. Shiv has 3 sons
c. N is a male child
d. Manasi has 3 children
6. Introducing a boy, a girl said, “He is the son of the daughter of the father of my uncle.” How is the boy related to the girl?
a. Brother b. Nephew c. Uncle d. Son in Law
7. Introducing Sanya, Radhika said “She is the only daughter of my father’s only daughter”. How is Radhika related to Sanya?
a. Niece b. Cousin c. Aunt d. Data inadequate e. None of the above
8. M is the father of N, L s brother of M, P is mother of L. How is N related to P?
a. Grandson b. Nephew c. granddaughter d. Cannot be determined
9. Pointing to a woman Akash said, “Her grand daughter is the only daughter of my brother”. How is the woman related to Akash?
a. Sister b. Grandmother c. Mother-in-law d. Mother e. Sister-in-law
10. A is the son of C; C and Q are sisters; Z is the mother of Q and P is the son of Z. which of the following statements is true ?
a. P is maternal uncle of A
b. P is maternal grandfather of A
c. C and P are sisters
d. None of these
e. P and A are cousins
1. Sandeepan himself is in the Photograph
2. d. U and R
3. i. A+B is not required
5. d. Manasi has 3 children
6. a. Brother
7. e. None of the above. She’s her mother
8. d. Cannot be determined. Sex of N is unknown
9. d. Mother
10. a. P is maternal uncle of A