Compendium from February 8 to February 16. Hope the exams are going on well.
A lot of the emails these days have some or the other question pertaining to the “revolutions” in the Arab world, there’ll be more, make sure you the following:
1. Name of the present despot, party he belongs to, years of rule, despot he ousted to come to power
2. Name of his key henchman, who might alternatively be appointed as the Vice-Chairman/President/Prime Minister, etc
3. Key opposition leader (if any), party/organization he belongs to, etc
4. The despots usually promise “not to stand in elections, after___”, keep in mind the year, date, whatever.
5. Terms that come along with these revolutions: “_________ revolution”, “humanitarian intervention”, “no-fly zone”, “refugee situation”, etc
6. Specific regions, names of towns, causes, etc.
7. And, in case of a successful revolution: successor, of what became of the erstwhile despot, etc
Sorry! Got carried away and forgot that I’d to link the compendium. Really sorry!