The ‘Ask Us’ section of this website (or any, for that matter) is one of the easiest to figure out. Jab at your keyboard until your name, email i.d. and question appear in the boxes provided for each, send, and voila! You’re done! But we are all to-be lawyers and we all have an insatiable need to throw around a lot of unnecessary words, so bear with us.
The ‘Ask Us’ is one of our most prized features. You can ask us anything; right from Legal or Logical Reasoning to information on the best law colleges and the meaning of life. (We charge money for the last one) We shall (almost) strive to answer every query that you pose to us. All questions will be replied to within a maximum of twenty-four hours.
You should ask because,
- We’re all from a law college of considerable repute. All of us have cracked the CLAT, most of us have also cracked the AILET, the SET and other such exams. Let’s just say we know a thing or two about cracking such tests.
- We’re a free service. Ha!
- Since we’re a free service, we are likely to give you honest, unbiased opinions on everything.
- You’ll rarely find a better opportunity to interact with us NALSARites, (Unless you get here, of course) let alone finding one as an aspirant.
- Did I mention that we’re free?
A few things, now
- Do your research before you ask a question. If you ask us who the president of India is, we will reply with something like ‘Chunky Pandey’, because ‘duh! screw you!’.
- If you think you have a good question, however, DO ASK. You might end up helping not only yourself but also other aspirants, and maybe even us.
- The answer to some of the more common questions like how one can tackle the GK section or what are your options barring a top rung NLU can be found on the website. More articles are coming up soon. Feel free to browse!
- If you find the Ask Us page inconvenient, you can always post on our Facebook Group.
- Do not spam us. If you do, we will track you down, and then we will force you to watch telebrands advertisements for twenty-four hours at a stretch.
So send in those frantic pleas of help, and we’ll be rolling out answers in no time. We hope our answers help you slay the great CLAT monster and its many sidekicks.
Now stop staring at the screen. Send!